Organization Name : Uttara Bank Limited
Position Name: Probationary Officer
Academic Qualifications :
(a) Post Graduation Degree from any recognized University/Educational Institution in any of the following
(i) Economics (ii) Accounting (iii) Management (iv) Banking (v) Finance (vi) Finance &
Banking vii) Marketing (viii) English (ix) Computer Science (x) Computer Engineering (xi) Computer
Science & Engineering (xii) Physics (xiii) Chemistry (xiv) Mathematics (xv) Statistics (xvi) Agricultural
Economics (xvii) Health Economics.
MBA/MBM from any recognized University/Educational Institution.
(b) There must be at least 02 (two) First Divisions / classes in the Board & University examinations. No third
Division /class is acceptable.
– Age : Not over 30 years as on 18-08-2017.
– There will be a 01 (one) year period of probation/training which will start from the date of joining in the Bank’s
service and during the probation period a remuneration will be paid @ Tk. 35,000/- (Taka thirty five thousand)
only (consolidated) per month. After successful completion of the period of probation, the Probationary Officers
will be confirmed as Senior Officer in the scale of pay of Tk.20000-1600X2-23200-2200X15-56200/- with other
allowances & benefits as admissible in the grade.
– The selected candidates will have to give an undertaking to the effect that he/she will serve in the bank for a minimum period of
05 (five) years.
Assistant Officer (Cash) :-
– Academic Qualifications :- Graduation from any recognized Educational Institution. There must be at least 01
(one) Second Division/class in the Board and University examinations.
– Age : Not over 30 years as on 18-08-2017.
Salary will be paid in the scale of pay of Tk. 13000-900X5-17500-1050X15-33250/- of the grade of
Assistant Officer (Cash) with other allowances/benefits as admissible in the grade.
– Period of probation : There will be a 01 (one) year period of probation/training which will start from the date of
joining in the Bank’s service. After successful completion of the probation period the recruited Officer will be
confirmed as Assistant Officer (Cash).
General conditions :-
– In case of the results published in grading system the previous 1st, 2nd & 3rd Division/ class will be determined against the
existing GPA/CGPA as under :-
(I) For the results of S.S.C. and H.S.C examinations or equivalent examinations thereof :-
G. P. A 3.00 or above 1st Division
G. P. A 2.00 or above but below 3.00 2nd Division
G. P. A 1.00 or above but below 2.00 3rd Division
(II) For CGPA given by the recognized University/Educational Institution.
In the Scale of 4.00 In the Scale of 5.00 Equivalent class/ Division
3.00 or above 3.75 or above Ist class/Division
2.25 or above but below 3.00 2.813 or above but below 3.75 2nd class/Division
The interested candidates may apply from the 21st August, 2017 through the Website of Uttara Bank
Limited (www.uttarabank-bd.com) latest by the 4th September, 2017 by filling up the Online Application
Form of the Bank.
The procedure of filling up the Online Application Form will be available at the Website.
After applying through the Website, the candidate will find a Tracking Number Form. The instructions given on the
Tracking Number Form shall be complied with properly.
Only short listed candidates will be notified for the written test through our Website and by sending SMS at
their respective mobiles . The short list will be prepared by the Bank by taking a MCQ Test of the
candidates from whom the applications will be received by it in response to its advertisements.
– Computer literacy is a must for all the positions.
– Persuasion/Influence/Recommendation/Canvassing in any form will make the candidate liable for rejection of
– The candidate who is in job elsewhere needs to apply through proper channel.
– The candidate who is not willing to serve anywhere in Bangladesh needs not to apply.
– The candidate can apply for one post only i.e. one who will apply for the post of Probationary Officer will not be
allowed to apply for the post of Assistant Officer (Cash) and vice-versa.
– There will be no scope of cadre change from Cash to General for any employee who will be appointed under this
No application/document in person will be received.
Incomplete application will not be entertained. The competent authority of the Bank reserves the right
to reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever
Uttara Bank Apply Instruction :
Uttara Bank Admit card of MCQ test for Probationary Officer will be Published
Admit Card Download Link _ https://www.uttarabank-bd.com/index.php/home/career
- View Job Circular – Academic Qualifications wiil be measured against criteria mentioned in Job Circular.
- Select dates from calender.
- Image size should not exceed 30KB and Image extension must be of .jpg format.
- Scanned signature size should not exceed 20KB and Image extension must be of .jpg format.
- All * marked fields in the Application Form are mandatory .
- Please print and preserve both of Confirmation Letter & Online Application Form after submission of the application.
- Computer literacy is must for this position .