Bangladesh Space Research and Remote Sensing Organization (SPARRSO)
SPARRSO has been Available Admit Card officail Website sparrso.teletalk.com.bd/ . Candidate who apply sparrso below this Post Please Download Admit Card before Last Date. Exam Date , Seat Plan, Exam Result, Viva Date Also Update . Please stay With us, Has been applying peacefully space and remote sensing technology, in the field of Agriculture, Forestry, Fisheries, Geology, Cartography, Water Resources, Land use, Weather, Environment, Geography, Oceanography, Science, Education, science-based Knowledge and other related space research areas. It also perform research activities for developing this technology and its practical application. applying peacefully space and remote sensing technology, in the field of Agriculture,Admit Card, Seat Plan, Viva Date.
Post Name :
Assistant Scientific Officer / Junior Engineer
Type of Job : Govt Jobs
Jobs Area : Any Where in Bangladesh
Apply Candidate Need to (300×300) pixels Photo & (300×80) pixels Signature upload for Application Apply : www.sparrso.teletalk.com.bd/
Admit Card Download http://sparrso.teletalk.com.bd
pply Process :
- Visit SPARRSO official Web Site http://www.sparsso.teletalk.com.bd
- Fill-up the all Personal and Academic information
- Photographs need 300*300 pxl photo & 300*80 pxl Signature must be JPG formet
- Submit full Application
- Print Application Copy Keep it
- U found a User ID
- Must be Payment for Complete Application.
- Go a SMS Candidate Mobile No.
- After Application Payment Complete U found User Id & Password.
- Must be Keep User Id and Password for Next Step it need Download Your Admit Card.
Payment Process :
SPARSSO<space>User ID and Sent 16222
Example :SPARSSO<space> NMhdhdGS2N and Sent 16222
After sending 1st sms u found a Pin No and send 2nd SMS
Example : SPARSSO<space>Yes<sapce>506080 and sent 16222
Result : http://sparrso.teletalk.com.bd/results
1. SPARRSO has been applying peacefully space and remote sensing technology, in the field of Agriculture, Forestry, Fisheries, Geology, Cartography, Water Resources, Land use, Weather, Environment, Geography, Oceanography, Science, Education, science-based Knowledge and other related space research areas. It also perform research activities for developing this technology and its practical application.
2. Provides necessary information and disseminates research results to the Government and different relevant user agencies.
3. It provides the Government about the development of space and remote sensing technology of different countries and gives advice for formulation of national policy to the Government.
4. Conducts training, technical research, survey and monitor on space and remote sensing technology and cooperates national or international organization or institutes in the relevant matter.
5. Framing development project to perform research activities on space and remote sensing technology and implement it taking prior approval from the Government.
6. Take any measures regarding the above-mentioned work at any time as it feels necessary.
At present, there are total 17 working divisions in SPARRSO. They are:
1. Atmospheric Division
2. Agriculture Division
3. Agro-hydrometeorology Division
4. Forestry Division
5. Water Resources Division
6. Oceanography Division
7. Fisheries Division
8. Cartography Division
9. Ground Station Division
10. Photographic Division
11. Ocean Physics Division
12. Instrumentation and Data Processing Division
13. Ground Truth Division
14. Geology Division
15. Rocket Technology Development Division
16. Space Physics & Rocket Dynamics Division
17. Regional Remote Sensing Center (RRSC)